Official SMOD2D Developer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Official SMOD2D Developer Forum

We've moved FORUMS. Also, do remember that the MOD is dead but we're working on the REAL GAME NOW.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
J'o dunnes

J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions Empty
PostSubject: J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions   J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 7:53 pm

So my nicknames are J'o Dunnes and Lonely Wolf when I play Smod:2D

So I got my ideea about the game..

Someone should be working at guns without outlines because as well the players do not have the outlines made in black , so the guns should look light.

I am only a newbie skinner , And not all of my guns are "enought" for posting here , And I need Spy or someone from the develoment team to show me a list ( complette list i'd like to see ) with weapons that you want to see in the game and I will try to make them fit in Smod:2D.

Ranks , the ranks should be tottaly different from the one that DC implemented ..

After some kills your taking a grade J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions Produc10 and unlocking some items , equipments and more , as the medic reducing the time between spawning items.

Weapons speed , I don't know why it's the speed so slow when we are carrying the m4a1 or m249 .. So they should be worked somehow , as well as the knife speed it unfair against smg or pistols .

The gun sounds , the gun sounds arn't worked at all , so here should be implemented something with the weapons skin.

There can be a Squad mode as well frm the INSURGENCY GAME witch it is a verry realistic mod of Half Life.

Squad could be managed by a Commandant who belong to both of the teams.

There are the sound of the guns from Insurgency .

Download
The Ambiance it is fantastic but we can manage it to be better.

There are the ambiance sounds from Insurgency

So that's all for now sorry for english it might have some mistakes.Download
Back to top Go down
Yorty

PostSubject: Re: J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions   J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:06 pm

Yo asshat, I've already posted over half of these. Plus spyware will see more suggestions, then murder you.
And unless you didn't know, Generals sure as hell don't fight in the battlefield.
Back to top Go down
J'o dunnes

PostSubject: Re: J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions   J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:10 pm

Better say thanks to me..

If he see this at me , the chances that ur suggestions to be implemented are growining.
Back to top Go down
Spyware
Project Administration Leader(your PAL)
Spyware

PostSubject: Re: J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions   J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions Icon_minitimeSat Jun 05, 2010 8:31 pm

DC, Give me strength... D:
Back to top Go down
https://smod2d.forumotion.com
J'o dunnes

PostSubject: Re: J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions   J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:51 am

You need more strenght then you ever belive.
Back to top Go down
Mango

Mango

PostSubject: Re: J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions   J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 3:14 pm

J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions BF2G36C
Back to top Go down
Killahamsta

PostSubject: Re: J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions   J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions Icon_minitimeSun Jun 06, 2010 4:48 pm

We could implement unlocks, but I'd go for minimal benefit when getting them. and TRY MAKING SNIPER RIFLES 2 HIT KILL. 95 DAMAGE or something. THEY GET AIDS ANYWAY.
Back to top Go down
Yorty

PostSubject: Re: J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions   J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions Icon_minitimeMon Jun 07, 2010 12:19 am

Killahamsta wrote:
We could implement unlocks, but I'd go for minimal benefit when getting them. and TRY MAKING SNIPER RIFLES 2 HIT KILL. 95 DAMAGE or something. THEY GET AIDS ANYWAY.
Look at my rank system. Nearly everything should be locked at the beginning, besides the Glock, Galil (For assault), Any of the SMGs (MP5?), Scout or AWP, and the Support weapons (Maybe one for both teams so they have another unlock besides the M249?)
And for some strange reason I'd want the FAMAS to be the highest level unlock for assault, at 25/26 damage or so. It'd still be balanced with its small clip and such (M4 has silencer and shit, AK could be stronger.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions   J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

J'o Dunnes a.k.a. Lonely Wolf suggestions
Page 1 of 1