Official SMOD2D Developer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Official SMOD2D Developer Forum

We've moved FORUMS. Also, do remember that the MOD is dead but we're working on the REAL GAME NOW.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Radio Sounds

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Spyware
Project Administration Leader(your PAL)
Spyware

Radio Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Radio Sounds   Radio Sounds Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 7:15 pm

Someone, get a friend from the US Army and make recordings in Audacity to create a whole new batch of radio sounds.
Back to top Go down
https://smod2d.forumotion.com
Dark Byte

Dark Byte

Radio Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio Sounds   Radio Sounds Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 7:20 am

Give me the script. I will find someone to do it.
Back to top Go down
Cortez

Radio Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio Sounds   Radio Sounds Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 7:05 am

Lol i think i can try... I was doin some audio things lately... and ill see wut i can do.. but still, some1 do it in case i screw up
Back to top Go down
Kit O' Ware

Radio Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio Sounds   Radio Sounds Icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 10:51 pm

Now all we need is a bunch of 10 year olds to supply us with radio sounds and we may be able to overtake Halo...

Scratch that, approach random people on the street with a HIGHLY professional looking Google documents print out showing a heavily exaggerated summary of our current position and obstacles.

If they comply then spare them their lives.
If not then you call in The Mango to apply a spinning 1080 double-heeled mid-air kick to their spinal cord in a highly professional and totally cool but slightly deranged manner, you then run off at nigger speed to a safe distance, after that you put on your Indian-tailored suits and walk into the sunset with Chuck Norris by your side.

Seriously, imagine Mango doing that.

Last edited by Kit O' Ware on Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Just because.)
Back to top Go down
Yorty

Radio Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio Sounds   Radio Sounds Icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:04 am

Kit O' Ware wrote:
Now all we need is a bunch of 10 year olds to supply us with radio sounds and we may be able to overtake Halo...

Scratch that, approach random people on the street with a HIGHLY professional looking Google documents print out showing a heavily exaggerated summary of our current position and obstacles.

If they comply then spare them their lives.
If not then you call in The Mango to apply a spinning 1080 double-heeled mid-air kick to their spinal cord in a highly professional and totally cool but slightly deranged manner, you then run off at nigger speed to a safe distance, after that you put on your Indian-tailored suits and walk into the sunset with Chuck Norris by your side.

Seriously, imagine Mango doing that.
Bring a big camera[man] and hold a microphone. People will do anything you ask (I'm serious.)
Back to top Go down
Spyware
Project Administration Leader(your PAL)
Spyware

Radio Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio Sounds   Radio Sounds Icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 8:58 am

Yorty wrote:

Bring a big camera[man] and hold a microphone. People will do anything you ask (I'm serious.)
Personal experience?
Back to top Go down
https://smod2d.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Radio Sounds Empty
PostSubject: Re: Radio Sounds   Radio Sounds Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Radio Sounds
Page 1 of 1