Official SMOD2D Developer Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Official SMOD2D Developer Forum

We've moved FORUMS. Also, do remember that the MOD is dead but we're working on the REAL GAME NOW.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

US Developer Division Wanted.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Spyware
Project Administration Leader(your PAL)
Spyware

US Developer Division Wanted. Empty
PostSubject: US Developer Division Wanted.   US Developer Division Wanted. Icon_minitimeSun Jun 13, 2010 11:03 pm

Since school is starting for most of the Asian, the US Division has to take over the SMOD2D project to prevent stagnation.
Seriously, get Wenn up here, he's in-charge. Yorty... Isn't in charge due to... Reputation...

Recruit as much people here to develop the project and keep it from going stagnant.

---
EDIT
---
Yorty in charge instead due to his activity.

Last edited by Spyware on Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://smod2d.forumotion.com
Yorty

PostSubject: Re: US Developer Division Wanted.   US Developer Division Wanted. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:22 am

Spyware wrote:
Since school is starting for most of the Asian, the US Division has to take over the SMOD2D project to prevent stagnation.
Seriously, get Wenn up here, he's in-charge. Yorty... Isn't in charge due to... Reputation...

Recruit as much people here to develop the project and keep it from going stagnant.
Oh HA-HA. And what the hell do you mean "Reputation." I hope you find some people. Maybe post a help wanted thread in the Unreal Software forums or possible even the FPSBanana forums?
Back to top Go down
Spyware
Spyware

PostSubject: Re: US Developer Division Wanted.   US Developer Division Wanted. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 12:53 am

If you have close friends who can fill in the necessary voids, please ask them too, it'll take less work and more trust. Also, considering you are more active, Yorty. I change my mind. You are now in-charge, just don't procrastinate.
Back to top Go down
Yorty

PostSubject: Re: US Developer Division Wanted.   US Developer Division Wanted. Icon_minitimeMon Jun 14, 2010 2:41 am

Spyware wrote:
Also, considering you are more active, Yorty. I change my mind. You are now in-charge, just don't procrastinate.
DAMNIT.
Back to top Go down
Spyware
Spyware

PostSubject: Re: US Developer Division Wanted.   US Developer Division Wanted. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 7:10 pm

Time for you to hunt for a lua scripter. Maybe nerf the mine to 100 too, instead of nerfing the snipers.
Snipers aint getting nefed. In fact, maybe the SG550 and G3SG1 should get a slight buff...
And lets see how DarkByte works. Wink
Back to top Go down
Yorty

PostSubject: Re: US Developer Division Wanted.   US Developer Division Wanted. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 15, 2010 8:28 pm

FUCK I HIT EDIT. WHY IS THE EDIT BUTTON SO GODDAMN BIG. WHERES MY QUOTE BUTTON.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: US Developer Division Wanted.   US Developer Division Wanted. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

US Developer Division Wanted.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Official SMOD2D Developer Forum :: SMOD2D Project Related :: SMOD2D General-
Jump to: